Trade CFDs & Receive up to S$88* Cash Rebates! Ride the wave of Volatility now!
From 1 October 2020 to 31 December 2020, trade CFDs from S$0 Commission with our new and improved S$88 promotion.
Gain access to > 5,000 CFD Contracts across Global Markets!
Terms & Conditions
- This promotion is valid from 1 October 2020 to 31 December 2020 (“Promotion Period”), both dates inclusive, for the following Contract for Differences (CFD) products (“Eligible CFD Products”):
- Equities CFD
- Direct Market Access (DMA) CFD
- Indices CFD
- Commodities CFD
- This promotion is applicable to the following (“Eligible Accounts”):
- All Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (“PSPL”) Customers who have not transacted in CFDs between 1 January 2020 – 30 September 2020, both dates inclusive.
- Eligible Accounts will enjoy up to SGD88.00 Cash Rebates (“Reward”) for the commission incurred from trades of “Eligible CFD Products” during the promotion period. For calculation of Cash Rebates, GST paid will not be included.
- Example: Eligible Customer incurs commission amounting to SGD25.55 + GST SGD1.75 from trades of “Eligible CFD Products” during the promotion period. Customer will be entitled to Cash Rebates of S$25 in total.
- Cash Rebates will be credited into Eligible Customers’ CFD account within 1 month after the end of the Promotion Period.
- Each Customer is entitled to ONE Reward per NRIC/FIN number. If a Customer has multiple Eligible Accounts that qualify for this promotion, only the CFD Account that incur the highest brokerage during the Promotion Period will be considered for this promotion.
- Eligible Accounts closed before or on 31 January 2021 will not be eligible for the “Reward”.
- Standard Commission Rates, Minimum Commission, Finance Charges and prevailing exchange rates apply.
- Eligible Customers will not be entitled to any other CFD promotions that are running concurrently with this promotion.
- The following Customers are NOT eligible to participate in this promotion unless approved by the management of PSPL:
- All employees of PSPL / Phillip Futures Pte Ltd (“PFPL”) and its associated entities (e.g. trading representatives, financial advisors); PSPL and all its subsidiaries (direct or indirect); and their immediate families (e.g. spouse and children).
- In the event of a dispute over the Customer’s eligibility to participate in this promotion, PSPL’s decision will be final.
- Notwithstanding anything herein contained, PSPL reserves the right at any time in its absolute discretion to (i) amend, add and / or delete these Terms and Conditions without prior notification (including eligibility; replacement of the prize; promotional mechanics, promotion duration without prior notification, qualifying terms and criteria), and all participants shall be bound by such amendments, additions and / or deletions when effected, or (ii) vary, withdraw, or cancel any items or the promotion without having to disclose a reason thereof and without any compensation or payment whatsoever. PSPL’s decision on all matters relating to the promotion shall be final and binding on all participants.
- This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
- By taking part in this promotion, the participant acknowledges that he / she has read and consented to these Terms & Conditions.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
All Phillip Securities Pte Ltd customers who have not transacted in CFDs from 1 January 2020 – 30 September 2020, both dates inclusive, will qualify for the promotion.
Each client is entitled to ONE unique Reward per NRIC/FIN number. If you have multiple accounts that qualify for this promotion, only the CFD Account that incur the highest brokerage during the promotion period will be considered.
You will be automatically opted-in for the promotion as long as the terms and conditions are satisfied. No additional sign ups necessary!
Enjoy up to S$88.00 Cash Rebates for the commissions generated from trades of eligible CFD Products.
Example: 2 Trades made during the promotion period (1 Oct – 31 Dec 2020)
|Date||Product||Trading Commission (excluding GST)||$88 Trading Rebate Remaining Balance
|2-Oct-2020||Equities CFD||S$25||S$88 -S$25 = S$63|
|2-Nov-2020||Indices CFD||S$10||S$63 – S$10= S$53|
|Total trading commission (excluding GST) incurred during the promotion period:
S$25 + S$10 = S$35.
S$35 will be credited into your trading account in January after the promotion ends.
You will not be entitled to any other CFD promotions that are running concurrently with this promotion.
Within 1 month after the end of the promotion period as a form of cash rebate, by 31 January 2021.
You will be notified via your registered email.
You will not be eligible for the rebates.
All the rebates will be in SGD.
3 Reasons to Start Your Equities CFDs Journey with POEMS
Why trade CFDs with us?
Ongoing CFD Promotions
This material is provided to you for general information only and does not constitute a recommendation, an offer or solicitation to buy or sell the investment product mentioned. It does not have any regard to your specific investment objectives, financial situation or any of your particular needs. Accordingly, no warranty whatsoever is given and not liability whatsoever is accepted for any loss arising whether directly or indirectly as a result of your acting based on this information.
Investments are subject to investment risks. The risk of loss in leveraged trading can be substantial. You may sustain losses in excess of your initial funds and may be called upon to deposit additional margin funds at short notice. If the required funds are not provided within the prescribed time, your positions may be liquidated. The resulting deficits in your account are subject to penalty charges. The value of investments denominated in foreign currencies may diminish or increase due to changes in the rates of exchange. You should also be aware of the commissions and finance costs involved in trading leveraged products. This product may not be suitable for clients whose investment objective is preservation of capital and/or whose risk tolerance is low. Clients are advised to understand the nature and risks involved in margin trading.
You may wish to obtain advice from a qualified financial adviser, pursuant to a separate engagement, before making a commitment to purchase any of the investment products mentioned herein. In the event that you choose not to obtain advice from a qualifies financial adviser, you should assess and consider whether the investment product is suitable for you before proceeding to invest and we do not offer any advice in this regard unless mandated to do so by way of a separate engagement. You are advised to read the trading account Terms & Conditions and Risk Disclosure Statement (available online at www.poems.com.sg) before trading in this product.
Any CFD offered is not approved or endorsed by the issuer or originator of the underlying securities and the issuer or originator is not privy to the CFD contract. This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.