Giveaway for WebinarTerms & Conditions
- The Giveaway organised by Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (PSPL) will be held from 14 March 2020, SGT 10:30am to 14 March 2020, SGT 6:00pm.
- By entering the Giveaway, (a) the participant has read and understood all these Terms & Conditions and agrees to be bound by them, and (b) the participant agrees to be bound by the decisions of PSPL.
- To enter the Giveaway, participants will answer all 3 questions which will be posted randomly during the webinar.
- Participants are to be Singapore Citizens, Singapore Permanent Residents or holders of a valid employment pass working in Singapore.
- Participants must have a valid Singapore household address and be above sixteen years of age.
- Participants must email their answers to email@example.com before the deadline (14 March 2020, SGT 6pm) to be eligible for the Giveaway.
- PSPL will pick the first 50 participants who have answered all 3 questions correctly as the winners of the giveaway (“Winners”).
- PSPL will inform the Winners within 5 working days via their email addresses. The Winner will be required to reply PSPL with their Singapore mailing address.
- If the Winner does not respond with the information required by PSPL within the period of 5 working days from the date of notification, the Winner shall be deemed to have forfeited all rights to the Prize.
- The information collected would be strictly used for only the giveaway.
- The Giveaway is restricted to one gift per Singapore household address.
- The Prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash.
- The Prize will be sent out to the Winner within 20 working days.
- In any event of any lost mail and/or damaged mail, PSPL will not be held responsible.
- PSPL reserves the right to disqualify incorrect, incomplete, incoherent, invalid or late entries.
- PSPL may require participants to validate any information or to provide more information to allow PSPL to verify the participant’s entries, at any time during or after the Giveaway, prior to being eligible to redeem the prize.
- PSPL’s decision on any matter concerning the Giveaway is final with respect to any aspect of the Giveaway, including the determination of the winners. No correspondences or appeals will be entertained.
- All employees and immediate family members of Phillip Securities Pte Ltd (“PSPL”), its associates (e.g. Trading Representatives, Financial Advisors) and its subsidiaries (direct or indirect) are not eligible for this campaign.
- Notwithstanding anything herein contained, PSPL reserves the right at any time in its absolute discretion to (i) amend, add and / or delete any time of these Terms & Conditions without prior notification (including eligibility and qualifying terms and criteria), and all participants shall be bound by such amendments, additions and / or deletions when effected, or (ii) vary, withdraw, or cancel any items or the campaign without having to disclose a reason thereof and without any compensation or payment whatsoever. PSPL’s decision on all matters relating to the campaign shall be final and binding on all participants.
This material is provided to you for general information only and does not constitute a recommendation, an offer or solicitation to buy or sell the investment product mentioned. It does not have any regard to your specific investment objectives, financial situation or any of your particular needs. Accordingly, no warranty whatsoever is given and not liability whatsoever is accepted for any loss arising whether directly or indirectly as a result of your acting based on this information.
Investments are subject to investment risks. The risk of loss in leveraged trading can be substantial. You may sustain losses in excess of your initial funds and may be called upon to deposit additional margin funds at short notice. If the required funds are not provided within the prescribed time, your positions may be liquidated. The resulting deficits in your account are subject to penalty charges. The value of investments denominated in foreign currencies may diminish or increase due to changes in the rates of exchange. You should also be aware of the commissions and finance costs involved in trading leveraged products. This product may not be suitable for clients whose investment objective is preservation of capital and/or whose risk tolerance is low. Clients are advised to understand the nature and risks involved in margin trading.
You may wish to obtain advice from a qualified financial adviser, pursuant to a separate engagement, before making a commitment to purchase any of the investment products mentioned herein. In the event that you choose not to obtain advice from a qualifies financial adviser, you should assess and consider whether the investment product is suitable for you before proceeding to invest and we do not offer any advice in this regard unless mandated to do so by way of a separate engagement. You are advised to read the trading account Terms & Conditions and Risk Disclosure Statement (available online at www.poems.com.sg) before trading in this product.
Any CFD offered is not approved or endorsed by the issuer or originator of the underlying securities and the issuer or originator is not privy to the CFD contract. This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.