Kickstart your FX CFD trading journey today!
Trade our latest USD/CNH pair with us.
Trade with up to 20x Leverage from S$0 Comission.
Start your trading journey on our award-winning suite of POEMS platform today!
FX CFD Product Details
Optimise Trades with the new FX Swap Heat Map!
FX Swap Heat Map
- Distribution of Buy and Sell swap points at one glance
- Crucial for FX traders as interest may be gained or lost when a FX CFD position is held overnight
- Make use of the FX Swap Heat Map to help capitalise on the swap interest earned
Read on to find out more about Forex Trading!
What is FX CFD & Why You Should Trade Them?
- In layman terms, forex trading is the exchange of one currency for another at a predetermined exchange rate.
- Forex CFD (FX CFD) is a form of Contract For Differences (CFD) that allows you to participate in the price movements of the underlying forex pair. The main objective of FX CFD is to exchange one currency for another in the expectation that the currency pair will appreciate / depreciate depending on the position taken.
A Beginner’s Guide to Profit from FX Swap Points
- The differences between interest rates incurred from borrowing and selling currency when trading FX are also known as “Swap Points”.
- So, how can you generate returns using FX Swap Points and identify which suitable FX pairs for carry trade? Read on to find out!
Full Suite of Educational Tools for Traders
This material is provided to you for general information only and does not constitute a recommendation, an offer or solicitation to buy or sell the investment product mentioned. It does not have any regard to your specific investment objectives, financial situation or any of your particular needs. Accordingly, no warranty whatsoever is given and not liability whatsoever is accepted for any loss arising whether directly or indirectly as a result of your acting based on this information.
Investments are subject to investment risks. The risk of loss in leveraged trading can be substantial. You may sustain losses in excess of your initial funds and may be called upon to deposit additional margin funds at short notice. If the required funds are not provided within the prescribed time, your positions may be liquidated. The resulting deficits in your account are subject to penalty charges. The value of investments denominated in foreign currencies may diminish or increase due to changes in the rates of exchange. You should also be aware of the commissions and finance costs involved in trading leveraged products. This product may not be suitable for clients whose investment objective is preservation of capital and/or whose risk tolerance is low. Clients are advised to understand the nature and risks involved in margin trading.
You may wish to obtain advice from a qualified financial adviser, pursuant to a separate engagement, before making a commitment to purchase any of the investment products mentioned herein. In the event that you choose not to obtain advice from a qualifies financial adviser, you should assess and consider whether the investment product is suitable for you before proceeding to invest and we do not offer any advice in this regard unless mandated to do so by way of a separate engagement. You are advised to read the trading account Terms & Conditions and Risk Disclosure Statement (available online at www.poems.com.sg) before trading in this product.
Any CFD offered is not approved or endorsed by the issuer or originator of the underlying securities and the issuer or originator is not privy to the CFD contract. This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.